Sunday, October 12, 2008

SSS: Socks, Scarves, and Startitis

As I was updating my Ravelry today, I realized something. Not only have I been absent from the blog for the past few weeks, I've been delinquent in posting some of my better projects for months. And by "better" I mean "anything not actually given away."

A brief survey of unblogged FOs (detailed blogs to come in the future, I swear):






As you can see, it's all scarves and socks. Not a lot of variety. Sadly, there isn't much more variety in my recently unblogged UFOs, either:



Which brings me to my final S: startitis. I'm craving something new, something for myself, and something not socky. But mostly something new. So I've cast on two new projects, both for myself. A linen stitch scarf (linen stitch is slow, but makes a lovely, dense fabric, and besides, it's in a great color) and this. Details to follow when I have pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see that you've been knitting while you've been away from your blog. Your knitting is always so beautiful, and I'm not saying that just because I love the colors you use. The scarves are very attractive. Are they for you or someone else?

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's like monogamy. Almost. Scarves and socks RULE! Those bias ones are ultra-cool.