I finished the baby socks - three pairs: one navy and grey, one blue and white, one red and black. I even got them done in time to give them at the shower. I did not get them done before the shower - I showed up and hid in the hostess's craft room to finish weaving in the last three ends. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera with me, so I don't have any pictures of the finished socks. All I have to offer in way of proof is this picture of ends (I'm sorry).
Despite loving Baby Ull and being thrilled with how the socks came out (the mom-to-be liked them, too), I'm so excited to not be knitting with a deadline for a while. Argosy's coming along - I still don't know if I'll have enough green to finish.
And the bayerische sock is doing all right, too. I'm especially excited to going back to working on it, since I've neglected it since last weekend in favor of turning out baby socks.