Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Catching my breath

I'm back. I had a lovely trip to Denver, although I did not make it to the Lamb Shoppe (this is probably because none of my girl friends are fiber addicts like me). The trip was the first time we'd all gotten together since we graduated over two years ago, but in many ways, it was like we'd never been apart. In short, it was a weekend full of much talking and giggling, and it was a fantastic time. And to top it off, not only did one of my dearest friends get married, I got the gift done in time!


Ballband dish cloths in Peaches and Creme worsted weight, colors white and shaded blue. I think I had them done about 12 hours before the wedding. (Apologies for the lousy photo - it was around midnight in a hotel room kitchenette - the lighting was bad and the counter ugly, but it was the best I could do.)

Since I'm still trying to recover from all the travel/work/school work/life as an adult, I'm going to keep it short tonight and save the scarves for later. I'm not going anywhere this weekend, though, so there's the possibility that I might even get to relax a bit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the Lamb Shoppe, it'll be there next time too...Did I mention how nice those washcloths are?