- I took out the trash.
- I took care of the recycling.
- I did two loads of laundry (in the machine).
- I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes.
- I cleaned out (and actually cleaned!) the refrigerator.
- I vacuumed everything (to be fair, my place is small).
- I cleaned the bathroom (sink, toilet, and tub).
- I mopped the kitchen, bathroom, and dining room.
- I hand washed my bathmat and kitchen area rug (they don't readily fit in the washer).
- I updated the anti-virus software and otherwise got my desktop fully working again.
- I hand washed all my running clothes.
- I hand washed several sweaters.
- I ate dinner.
- I watched an episode of Battlestar Galactica (I came late to the party, I'm only in season 1).
Anyway, you didn't come here to read about my mind-bogglingly productive afternoon. You came to read about knitting. Which I really have been doing, despite what recent posts might lead you to believe. As usual, I have several (four, to be precise) things on which I'm actively working, and I don't have good (or bad, for that matter) pictures of them all. So I'll just tell you about my favorite WIP of the moment.
It's the Arabesque stole in Jojoland Harmony (ravlinks). I'm making it for a friend who got married last summer. She picked out the pattern and the yarn, and I was originally intending for it to be a wedding gift. Now, my goal is to have it done by her first anniversary. I've got a month and a half; I think I can make it. Especially if I can transfer this time warp stuff from housework to knitting.
*Since you all liked the last earworm so well, I thought I'd give you another. :-)