Monday, June 01, 2009

100 - from the road

This is my 100th post. That means over the almost 2 and 1/2 years that I've been blogging, I've written about 0.8 posts/week. When I started this, I had grand visions of blogging multiple times a week. I don't think my grand visions accounted for such things as work, school, and the need to buy groceries and do laundry. Still, 100. I think that's something.

I feel like I should have something profound to go with such a neat number, but since I'm traveling, I've got to rely on a post I wrote and added pictures to (the really important part) a while ago. So while I'm all out of profound and insightful, I give you bright and cheerful!


Baby bibs! In bright cotton yarn, photographed on a bright sunny day. I made these as a way to use up some of the ball ends from my dishcloth making. My favorite part? The buttons.


How can you not love the cute little girl buttons? I think I like the butterfly the best...

More regularish blogging to return when I'm back on my usual continent.

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Meredith,
i love your bright bibs. Some baby will be very lucky to wear them. Good luck on your travels.

Unknown said...

Those are some awfully cute buttons. It almost makes me wish I had a baby to knit for. (Just kidding!)